Transferring Water Service

To transfer water service to your name, all you need to do is complete the new user agreement form and mail it, along with a $75.00 transfer fee to the address shown on the form.  If you wish to pay by credit card, please make a note on the bottom of the form and someone from the office will contact you for payment.  Please do not mail cash with your form.  

Notice: If you do wish to pay by credit or debit card, please note that a convenience fee will be added to the transfer fee (up to 2.5% or $1.75 minimum).